640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Thursday, January 06, 2005

"Oh, you can't help that," said the cat:
"we're all mad here."

ALICE: "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

CAT: "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,"

ALICE: "I don't much care where..."

CAT: "Then it doesn't matter which way you go,"

ALICE: "--so long as I get SOMEWHERE."

CAT: "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat "if you only walk long enough."


Anyone out there like me, and feeling a little crazy at the beginning of this year?
Have you gone a little "mad" at the thought of this year's goals/resolutions looking very familiar -- since most of them were carry-overs from last year's list?

I encourage you to check out "The Goals Guy" Gary Ryan Blair's program on creating an effective Personal Strategic Plan for 2005. Gary can help you (and me!) accomplish more in 2005 than most people accomplish in a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com