640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Thursday, December 23, 2004

A Day Late and a Calacanis Short
I liked Jason Calacanis' "new" idea better
when Seth Godin thought of it a year ago.
I hate to send anyone over to Calacanis' weblog -- although I check it every other day or so to see what else he's gotten wrong and who else he's trying to bait into an overblown argument to generate links to his blog.

Yeah, I KNOW I'm playing his stupid game by linking to him in this post, but I hate when people claim the ideas of others as their own.

Calacanis posted a contest requesting ideas for what readers would do if they ran Google.

I think it's a GREAT idea.
As a matter of fact, I thought it was a great idea waaay back in August of 2003 when Seth Godin did it first.

If Calacanis is interested in potential ideas for Google's next move, perhaps he should simply download the free PDF Seth created after choosing his favorite ideas (I'm rather partial to the idea listed on page 68.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com