640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Monday, December 20, 2004

This Secret Santa was
a Little TOO Secret
Oh well... maybe next year.
I just learned about this site -- it's a pretty cool concept and I think I'll sign-up for next year. It's an idea with great possibilities, but needs to be a bit more viral. I'm really surprised I didn't hear about it sooner.

Big opportunities for the site owner to make a bit of an income using affiliate programs, especially if he/she can increase the number of participants and encourage the majority of them to make their purchases through a collection of Secret Santa links.

This is an idea that ought to be added to the Blog To Riches book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com