640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Kevin Roberts Has A
Big Red Rubber Nose
"Lovemarks are the Clown Suit of the advertising industry."

I'd like to think I arrived early at the "Don't Drink The Lovemarks Kool-Aid" party, but I'm just happy I stayed until the clowns showed-up.


The big throw-down is happening at GapingVoid.com -- don't miss a minute of the Lovemarks-Cluetrain Deathmatch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter; said...

Did you know that theres a Live webcat session between TP and KR on Dec 14th.. I linked all at

http://peterdawson.typepad.com/blog/2004/11/lovemarksv20.html

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com