640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Friday, October 08, 2004

Budweiser Venti
Bud B(E) tags along with trendy tastes

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Brewer Anheuser-Busch says it will introduce a caffeinated, sweet-flavored beer for twentysomething club goers to compete with the flavored rums and vodkas gaining ground on the dance floor.


With a beer adding caffeine, how long could it possibly be before a coffee company enters the liquor market?

Whoops! Not long at all...


4 Comments:

Blogger John; said...

Everything old is new again.

I can't believe that it took eight years for someone to finally snap up Drew Carrey's idea for Buzz Beer.

Just so's you knows, Don, I'm not stalking you. I came across your Blog recently and have found it interesting enough to return. And contribute. I like to feel like I'm doing my part!

4:38 PM  
Blogger John; said...

Oh, and since you're a guy who values ideas, and this is your blog, I figure I should throw an obligatory idea or two in here as well...

Vanilla-flavoured water. If you haven't tried it, you must. A few drops in a litre (or a quart, if you prefer) makes it smashingly tasty! Of course, it must be real vanilla extract.

How about infusing spring water with a variety of vitamins and/or minerals. I'm sure it's already being done somewhere, but no such thing in the Seven-Elevens I frequent here in Canada. Only those miserable ginseng drinks and whatnot that insist upon having half of the contents be colouring and flavouring.

You know, I've got a line on an unused spring water bottling plant. All I need is the funding!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Don The Idea Guy; said...

John:
Actually, I was saving this link for next week... but since you can't wait:
http://www.DrinkBetterWater.com
~D!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Don The Idea Guy; said...

Great link to a beer-blog (http://www.thebrewsite.com/) from http://www.apennyfor.com/ .

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com