640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Tuesday, August 03, 2004

First the Chicken...
Now for something a little "fowler"
Subservient President picks up where the chicken left off. Type in a valid keyword and the "President" will obey.

The ones I've learned so far?
Cut Taxes
Raise Money
Reagan
Question (this one is a little sick)

...and my all-time favorites: WMD and Secrets.

If anyone else runs across more command words, please post them in the comments section below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous; said...

I found these, Osama & Beer

My favorite so far, Laura

cr

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com