640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Monday, August 02, 2004

Curses... Foiled again!
Matthew Homan beats me to another great post on creativity.

Matt -- of [non]billable hour fame -- found an excellent post on "How To Be Creative" written by Hugh Macleod in his Gaping Void weblog.

Matt chose #1 as his favorite, but I'm having a harder time picking a favorite -- they're all great! I think I'm going to read this list everyday over my morning cup o' caffeine. It can serve as an incredible pre-game pep talk for all us creative-types.

Holy Crap!
This guy's a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com