640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Monday, August 02, 2004

There's something terrifying out there in the dark
Quick, Robin - to the Bat-Time Machine!
If I had a time machine, I would set it for Summer 2005 and go see the new Batman movie, Batman Begins.

I mean, sheesh! What a cast --
Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman... and have you seen the new Batmobile???

SIGH... But until that day comes, I suppose the trailer will have to do.

Well, the trailer and watching Tim Burton's version of the Caped Crusader. Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne is still one of the most inspired casting choices I can think of. Looks like Christian Bale will be pretty cool too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com