640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Tuesday, October 28, 2003


U Feel Creative?
Idea Guy scheduled to speak at American Marketing Association's "Creative U"
Things have been confirmed for my appearance at the November 18th CREATIVE U conference in Columbus, Ohio. It's a half-day event filled with a bunch of great speakers like my friend Mark Henson of SparkSpace, and advertising guru Artie Young of the Young Isaac agency.

During my one-hour breakout session, I'll be sharing some of my favorite free, almost free, and for-a-fee creativity toys (creativity "tools" sounds like too much work!) that are guaranteed to inspire your innovative nature.

Expect a day filled with fun, creativity, and the excitement of sharing ideas! For more information, or to register for the event -- visit the Columbus AMA's Creative U info page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com