640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Sunday, September 21, 2003


KFC Contest
Idea Guy and friends enter create-your-own-commercial contest
Aaron Johnson of DoDatDen Productions, Eric Williams, writer/producer of Blue Arm Productions, and I (of...um... I really need to come up with a production company name!) spent Saturday down on the campus of The Ohio State University filming our entry for KFC.com's contest to produce a commercial about their new "Bigger and Better Popcorn Chicken."

With accompanying audio by Chuck Francis of Tunecom.com, we three amigos filmed a pretty good commercial in about 8 hours. AJ and I were in front of the camera and Eric acted as both director and cameraman to film our 30-second tour de force: "Tailgating."

Our two heroes tote in the tasty KFC to help enjoy the tailgating festivities and cheer on their favorite teams in the big game -- but just how "big" a game is it? With a little luck, you'll all be able to judge for yourself. If KFC chooses our entry as the winner, we'll be $10,000 richer and the commercial will air during primetime on October 2nd!

The deadline for entry is this Tuesday (the 23rd) -- if anyone else reading this has entered the contest, drop me a line and let me know. I also have the video archived on my website, so if you'd like a peek at the entry send me your email address and I'll forward the link.

Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com