640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Monday, October 06, 2003


Staples Invention Quest
Win $25,000 for your office product idea!
I was picking up some supplies the other day and saw an entry form for this exciting contest. I've dug through my idea journals and found several ideas that will make suitable entries. The deadline for entires is 11/21/03, so I still have plenty of time.

Visit the contest website, www.staples.com/IQ, for entry details.

If you have an idea to enter, but feel it needs some work, I'm willing to help finetune the concept in exchange 30% of the cash winnings. Like those ambulance-chasing lawyer commercials: I only get paid if we win.

If you'd rather keep all the potential winnings to yourself, I'm willing to create a one-page critique of your entry idea for $50.00 (that's .2% of the potential prize money) but the fee is payable in advance -- whether you win or lose.

Write to StaplesIQ@dontheideaguy.com if you're interested in working together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com