640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday Name Day - Part Three
Once again into the naming breech we go
It's weird. These naming links have been popping up on my radar lately -- just in time for posting on Fridays. Strange. I'm thinking I'll do it one more time (next Friday) and then leave off once we enter October.

Watch... I won't be able to come up with a naming link next Friday, the last Name Day of the month!

Onto the naming fun:
ReadyMade Magazine is one of my favorite, weird, publications. They are home improvement/craft projects for the creatively ecletic mind. Their most recent issue offers a do-it-yourself worksheet for naming a band.

While it's mostly tongue-in-cheek, there are actually a couple of pretty good exercises for name generation! I've actually used something similar to exercise #4 at Doug Hall's Eureka Ranch, and what oh-we're-so-clever-dot.bomb HASN'T failed miserably at #5?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com