640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Friday, September 03, 2004

Hot or Not? Blame Your Name
Survey says sexy is as sexy sounds
My buddy Peter Lloyd just posted the latest edition of his Heads Up! newsletter, and it features a link to a Nature.com article about researching the appeal of names vs. sex appeal.

I wonder if this could be done on a site like Amazon.com with book titles and cover art? It would truly be an experiment about judging a book by its cover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous; said...

I don't know if I want my name Peter rated. Where would it end up? Somewhere in the John section? That's the trouble with the world today--too many Peters and not enough Johns.

Peter Lloyd

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com