640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Wednesday, July 14, 2004


Arrrrrr!
Perfectly Practical Piratical Paraphernalia
My buddy Ryan from GoateeStyle.com has a limited supply of some sharp-looking items bearing his original skull-and-crossbones design.

Although Ryan is a whiz kid with the design, I must take credit (blame?) for two of the terrible pirate puns you see on the items -- The backside of the shorties say Pirate Booty and the boxers say Shiver Me Timber.
Thenk-you... thenk you veddy much.

I was really hoping to he'd use Treasure Chest on the ladies tank tops, but alas... it was not to be!

Crossbone Tees, tanks, thongs, shorties, and boxers (oh my!)
Supplies are limited, so set sail for The Skull Store today!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com