640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Friday, January 23, 2004


O Captain! My Captain!
First Jim Henson, then Mr. Rogers, now Bob Keeshan
The people who helped to shape my (and thousands of other) young creative minds are slowly dwindling away. Today we lost Captain Kangaroo himself, Bob Keeshan. How sad...
TV's Captain Kangaroo Dies at 76

Who will take up their quest?
Who is doing NOW what they did when we were young? I have no children, so I'm completely out of the loop on this subject -- is there ANYONE who is making the same impact on today's youth?

O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com