640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Sunday, January 04, 2004


First Kill All The T.V.s
Not enough time to increase your skills and talent? Prove it.
Sometimes the best ideas are 'slap-your-forehead' simple. Cincinnati-based Life Coach, Brian Monahan, has created an oh-so smart form that easily finds the time in your busy schedule to accomplish those lofty goals you've set for yourself this year. Whether you want to learn another language, exercise more, or write that novel you've had in your head for years, the most common excuse for not getting them done next December 31st will be that you just "didn't have the time" -- you were "too busy."

Time to put-up or shut-up, my friend!
Visit IdealLifeCoaching.com to download this free, simple form -- "TV or NOT TV" -- that allows you to track the time you spend watching television and compare it side-by-side with your list of goals. It's a twist on Ben Franklin's old PRO/CON list (which is still the best way to make important decisions) and adds a nice 'guilt-factor' of seeing the time needed to accomplish your goals recorded right beside the time you just wasted drooling in front of the TV.

The form is simple and brilliant. Simply brilliant.
I told Brian I was jealous that I didn't think of it first, but I betcha I WOULD have... if I hadn't watched those old Seinfeld reruns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com