640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Wednesday, August 28, 2002


Is it just me...?
Do any of you folks think Xerox Palo Alto Research Center's (PARC) new "electronic reusable paper" looks familiar?
Their new product "GYRICON" reminds me of those "magic tablets" we used to have has children -- you know... those things that had the acetate sheet covering a gray undercoating. You'd use a red plastic stylus to draw on the acetate and a picture would show beneath on the gray panel. To reuse it, you'd just tug up on the acetate and the whole thing would reset. Seriously! Look at this picture and tell me I'm wrong.

Here's a link to the entire story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com