640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Thursday, July 18, 2002


Chuck O' the Day
This week I seem to be on a roll of featuring info from "Chucks" -- so, I decided to continue Chuck coverage thru the rest of the week. Maybe I'll choose a different name next week -- any names in particular you'd like me to cover?
Send me an email and suggest a name!

Chuck Palahniuk
While you might not immediately recognize Chuck Palahniuk's name (or even be able to pronounce it!) Today's "Chuck o' the Day" is the author of a best-selling book that became one of the most wacked-out movies of recent history -- Fight Club. His twist ending surprised me more than either Sixth Sense or A Beautiful Mind. Maybe because the rest of the story was more disturbing then the other two combined, and it distracted me from the plot twist.

Palahnuik's website is pretty interesting. The design is a bit haphazard, but it's got great spirit. He's also holding a contest to choose names for characters in his next book. (If he's reading this, I hope he's keeping my name in mind.)

Check out this creative Chuck at www.chuckpalahniuk.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com