640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Friday, May 13, 2005

BrainBlog Broadcast
All Signs Point to Creativity
You know how I kept promising to add 'mini-seminars' to the new Idea Guy Jukebox at the top of the page? I finally did it. It was a little strange 'talking to myself' as I recorded the audio, but I'm happy with my first attempt.

It sounds a little like I'm talking from the bottom of a trash can, but my skill with the audio recorder will improve with practice.

Take a listen by clicking the PLAY button above -- leave a comment and let me know what you think. If there's a creative topic you'd like me to use for a future BrainBlog Broadcast, leave that in your comments as well.

If you'd like more info on the software I use for the audio player, click HERE for a review and details on The Wimpy Player.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous; said...

Hmmm, maybe it's a Friday the 13th thing, but for like the first time ever, I don't actually see your audio player at the top of the page.

Maybe it's just me? They say one's eyesight begins to go as one gets older... :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Don The Idea Guy; said...

Hitting REFRESH or reloading the page ought to solve the problem. It's a program that runs in PHP, so I think that the Blogger code sometimes musses it up.

You can also hear it on my Wimpy Player review page, as it pulls the audio from the same source (and my INNOVATION is straight HTML instead of whatever hoops my Blogger entries have to jump through.

Here's the link:
http://www.dontheideaguy.com/innovation00.htm

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com