640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Audio for your Blog?
Look someplace other
than AudioBlogger
How sloooow can you go?
I've been testing AudioBlogger for the past couple days and don't see how they can expect users to wait more than 24-hours for their audio to post to the site.
Ridiculous.

I recorded the audio post below mere seconds after writing it and posting the text version to the site -- a full day (and some odd hours later) the audio clip appears.

I've checked their FAQ page and written in to support in order to have my questions of expected upload times answered, but neither were any help.

With sounds of the podcast revolution happening in the background, I think it's easy enough to find other solutions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com