640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Friday, April 16, 2004


How Big is YOUR Brag Bag?
Online Take-12 Questionnaire
I read this book and posted it in the VISION section above quite awhile ago, but like any book on self-promotion that I think is great -- it deserves to be revisited.

I recently obtained the audio book version to listen to while riding in the Idea Mobile, and got an abridged refresher course. It reminded me that there is a pretty decent website devoted to BRAG! The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It.

Author Peggy Klaus has included a downloadable article on BRAG! as well as an online version (and downloadable PDF) of the Take-12 Questionnaire that figures so prominently in the book.

I don't want to "brag" or anything, but the book is pretty good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com