640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Thursday, April 08, 2004


Intense
The pictures will leave you speechless
If a picture's worth a thousand words -- then why can't I find the right words to describe the weight in my chest, the lump in my throat, and the intense feeling of (foreboding? fear?) that all increase the further I travel through this photographer's gallery of her journey through the Chernobyl "Dead Zone?"

Be sure to stay with Elana through the final pages of her photo album, where even she simply lets the photos speak for themselves.

Ghost Town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com