640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Sunday, April 11, 2004


Free Prize Inside!
How cool is this???
Oh, MAN.
I just received my preview copy of Seth Godin's new book "Free Prize Inside" and it blew me away.

Some of you may have noticed the big ol' book cover I added to my link column. It'll take you to an Amazon page where you can preorder your own copy. One of the really cool things about preordering is this: if you order in time to receive a copy from the first printing, the book comes packaged in a cereal box! (Get it? Free prize inside?) The book is scheduled for release on May 11th.

I've just started reading the book, but I'll keep you updated on the interesting stuff. I'm most looking forward to learning why Mr. Godin thinks brainstorming doesn't work and should replaced by what he calls "Edgecrafting."

More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com