640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Wednesday, July 10, 2002


Where Do You Get Your Ideas?
THE most frequently asked question of creatives
At one point (don't ask me when) I started collecting answers to the question "Where do you get your ideas?" Ask any writer, filmmaker, musician, artist, etc. what question they get asked the most it will be the one I mentioned above.

One my favorite writers is Neil Gaiman.
He created the award-winning graphic novel series (it's so much more than a comic book) SANDMAN, and has authored several imaginative novels -- of which the most recent is AMERICAN GODS.

Ennyway...
Neil answers this question better than anyone else I've run across.

Where Does Neil Gaiman Get His Ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com