640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Thursday, May 09, 2002

I don't know if it's art -- but I like it!

Art doesn't just imitate life -- it directs traffic!

The Idea Guy is all about creative solutions ~ how could I not bestow proper recognition on this guy?
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-050902artist.story

Kudos to you my brave warrior of problem solving, you rebel of innovation!
And my gratitude to the people in power who actually showed a little common sense (and some good humor) when they decided NOT to press charges on this guy - they even said there's a possibility of leaving his "artistic" changes in place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com