640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm Not Alone.
See? I'm NOT the only one.
I took a bit of razzing from some friends when I took issue with parts of the Kevin Roberts' interview on the Tom Peters website.


Seems I'm not the only one who is left unimpressed by some of the Lovemarks author's comments and "original" ideas.

In the wake of Tom Peters' (whose recommendations I ordinarily find right on target) elevation of Lovemarks to "Biz Book of the Half-Decade", I felt a bit vindicated to find a critique of Kevin Roberts' message in an interview that appeared in New Zealand's "The Listener" magazine.

Here's the dissected version of the interview from Johnnie Moore's weblog.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who gets to feeling a bit snarky about some of the things Kevin Roberts says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com