640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Monday, November 01, 2004

Change What?
Major Manifestations of Multiple Manifestos
It's been awhile since I wrote about ChangeThis.com, so I thought I post a few links to some of my recent manifesto favorites...

A Physics of Ideas by Nova Spivak
The Talent Myth by Malcolm Gladwell
One-Minute Site by Oliva & Toscani

...And one of my all-time favorites:
How To Be Creative by Hugh MacLeod

Oooh!
A brand new one from my BzzAgent buddy...
The Word on Word of Mouth by Dave Balter

Read. Enjoy.
Spread the word.
Manifest success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com