640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Thursday, May 06, 2004


IT FIGURES...
Orkut.com Goes Offline Indefinitely
I just fell in love with this damn site and now they've taken it down for an indeterminate amount of time. Sheesh!

I've been telling everybody how great Orkut is, I've made some great business and personal contacts -- even got a brainstorming project or two -- as a result of meeting the phenomenal early adopters of Orkut's social networking website. Now they go and do this.

I'm betting this is to cause an uproar among members, resulting in the ability of Orkut to charge for their once free memberships.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com