640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Sunday, February 15, 2004


Bask in the Ornery goodness!
My newest and coolest discovery.
I can't even remember how I stumbled across Michael Lalonde's website -- through some third-party portal I assume -- but, man! Am I glad I clicked that link (wherever it was.)

Aside from the pet zombie in the basement, Ornery Boy is filled with stuff that could have been lifted from my own life -- except for the not-liking Survivor (although it WOULD be much cooler if it was more like Lord of the Flies.)

Do yourself a favor and visit OrneryBoy.com. It's free, it's updated every Monday and Friday, and it's incredibly well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com