640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Saturday, February 14, 2004


ThinkLink Updates
Membership has its linkages.
If you signed up for the free DTIG email newsletter called "IDEAS 4U" you received access to my personal collection of bookmarks to creativity websites. I spent about an hour today adding several sites and recommend you visit the new pages for a quick dose of innovation-inspiration.

If you're not a subscriber, take a few seconds to register for the newsletter (which is published via Topica.com) from my ThinkLinks page. Along with your confirmation to the list, you'll receive access to a special linking page containing several free ebooks (including my own 100-WHATS of CREATIVITY) and instructions on where to find over 200 of my favorite webpages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com