640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Tuesday, November 26, 2002



Radio For the Rest of Us.
Idea Guru DOUG HALL now broadcasts from WVXU every Monday from 5-6pm EST.

Anyone who's known me for any length of time, knows that this guy is one of my heroes. I'm constantly telling people to buy his books, and occasionally forking over my own hard-earned greenbacks to buy copies as gifts for anyone I'm having trouble convincing. Imagine my surprise to find out Dougie-boy has his own radio show!

Of course, I've only just learned about it today -- TUESDAY -- (jeez, Doug send a devoted sycophant an email will ya?) So that means I have to wait an entire WEEK to hear the show. Which leads me to ask: why aren't his shows aren't archived for poor souls like me to catch up on?

Join me next Monday and point your browser to WXVU and click the "on-air" button to start playing the broadcast.
You can learn more about the radio show and listen to a listen short sample by clicking here.

If you're one of the people who've not yet read Doug's books, I hope you'll take this as an invitation and click the links below to buy them from Amazon.com.
Jump Start Your Brain
Jump Start Your Business Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com