640 pixels wide

spare

    


Home | MyBrainBlog | Ideas | Insight | Inspiration | Innovation | ThinkLinks | DTIG



Monday, April 22, 2002


I can see both sides of this argument,
but I must say I end up on the side of "free linking."

There are plenty of password protection utilities that can be employed if you truly wish to bar someone from information you have posted.  Our phone numbers are listed in public books unless we pay an "unlisted" fee ~ I think web info can be treated the same way -- use an access control feature (you can get one for free on any freeware site) and implement it to bar unwanted visitors.

What do YOU think?

Google runs into copyright dispute


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


470 170


DON the IDEA GUY

The Idea Department | PO Box 26392 | Columbus, OH 43226 | Phone/Fax (614) 340-7910
me@dontheideaguy.com